Jabula Interior Projects recognises that all businesses impact on the environment in a variety of different ways. In recognition of this fact, we are committed to the continual improvement of our environmental performance in relation to our services and operations.
We have identified the following key environmental impacts associated with our organisation's activities;
• Consumption of energy and other resources
• Transport issues relating to travel for meetings and work
• Waste and consumables disposal
Jabula Interior Projects is committed to reducing these and other impacts in pursuit of the continual improvement of our environmental performance.
Jabula Interior Projects is committed to work with our staff, customers, suppliers and contractors to;
• Meet and where possible exceed environmental regulations relevant to our organisation and its activities
• Increase cost effectiveness by reducing our consumption of energy and raw materials
• Reduce waste, pollution and noise both locally and in the wider environment
• Set targets for measurable annual improvement
• Use public transport wherever possible to attend meetings
• Work with suppliers who are as environmentally aware as we are
• Recycle our clients' old furniture and not send to landfill, wherever possible
• Use "A" rated appliances in our office
It is the responsibility of all employees, visitors and contractors to fully support this policy through active participation and co-operation.